Your beliefs do matter!
- You recover when you confront harmful beliefs.
- You can reclaim your spiritual and cultural heritage.
- Your spirit thrives with a healthy belief system.
Are you ‘Spiritual but not Religious’? Do you want to learn more about this movement? Click on the “Programs & Seminars” and “Resources” tabs and follow the links!
Bad theology kills, but healthy theology brings life!
When beliefs are healthy, your spirit can thrive!
Let Dr. Linda Mercadante help you:
- Confront the bad theology that can make you sick.
- Construct a positive belief system.
- Renew and reclaim your spiritual self.
- Explore your faith through film, writing, and dialogue.
- Discover your spiritual home.
- Bring together your spirituality and your heritage.
Voted ‘Best of the Best Spiritual Books of 2014″ by Spirituality&Practice!
Belief without Borders:
Inside the Minds of the Spiritual but not Religious
Oxford University Press 2014
Available in hardback and also as an ebook. Check your favorite ebook seller, such as Amazon Kindle.